It is a fantastic opportunity to:
- Be part of a rich diverse program of engagement between engineering education leaders, academia, industry, students and government affiliated organizations.
- Opportunity to present keynote.
- Showcase your products, services, technology and applications through your virtual booth.
- Be an agent of change through sharing your vision and strategy.
- Present demonstrations (live and recoded) with Q&A.
- Be part of the thought leadership via panel discussions with a broad audience.
- Engage with students from around the world.
- Reach out to many key decision makers involved in STEM education and training and other corporates.
- Distribute your marketing material sent in the ‘virtual bag’.
- Flexibility of your events presented live, pre-recorded or recorded during conference for delegates to access the content across all time zones over an extended period.
- Opportunity to showcase and be part of a bouquet of keynotes talks, panel discussions, technical paper presentations, demonstrations and student discussions.
- Obtain data analytics on viewers of your products, demonstrations or presentations and obtain information on online enquiries or postings.
- Reach key opinion leaders and decision makers in the field of engineering and education.
- Build long-term relationships and establish global 4IR partners with industry, academia, R&D centres, NGOs and
- Showcase the commitment of your business to engineering and innovation.
- Expand your network with valuable contacts and nurture existing relationships.
- Demonstrate your company’s products and leadership.
- Raise brand profile and loyalty.
- Explore the beautiful city of Cape Town.
- We treat our industry relationships as partnerships and not just sales transactions.
The WEEF/GEDC 2022 will attract between 800 and 1 000 delegates from many disciplines that regularly incorporate, support
and/or utilise engineers and engineering in their repertoire. The range of patrons includes local and foreign companies,
national laboratories, venture funds, multilateral organisations, foundations, non-governmental organisations, university
presidents and engineering deans, and faculty, academics and researchers from around the world and from all continents.
The 2022 event will be special as we are planning the Engineering Design Challenge Competition, where students from at
least four continents will be participating. Attending will also be various undergraduate engineering student formations
like Engineers Without Borders (EWB) and Student Platform for Engineering Education Development (SPEED), and it will also
include master’s, doctoral and postdoctoral researchers. The objective is to give any sponsor or exhibitor maximum exposureand opportunity to showcase their product, brand or services to this professional global engineering community.