Full Paper Submission Guidelines
Please note that the abstract submission and review process is complete. Only authors with accepted or provisionally accepted abstracts will have access to the full paper submission process.
Preparing your full paper for submission
- Papers should be prepared using the IEEE template, which can be found on the conference website: http://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Please take reviewer feedback from your abstract submission into account when preparing your full paper.
- Please remove ALL identifying features (authors names and affiliations) from the version of the paper that you upload for review. After the review process, you will be asked to upload the final “camera-ready” version of your paper with all relevant details.
- Papers will be reviewed using the same reviewer template as was used for reviewing the abstracts:
Please make sure that your full paper submission addresses all the aspects that will be reviewed.
- Papers are limited to a final length of no more than 5 pages (including references). An Extra page fee of R1 600 ($100) will apply for each page over 5 pages.
- Once you are ready to submit your full paper for review, please follow these instructions:
- log on to ConfTool: https://www.conftool.org/weefgedc2022
- click on “Your submissions”
- in order to upload your revised abstract, click on “Edit your contribution” and replace the text in the abstract textbox (700 words limit)
- in order to upload the PDF file of your full paper for review, please click on “Upload Contribution” and follow the instructions
- DEADLINE FOR FULL PAPER SUBMISSION (for peer review):
30 June 2022Extended until 31 July 2022.
Information for authors of full papers
- One full or virtual (author) registration is required for each paper. Papers will only form part of the conference proceedings if they are presented at the conference.
- The conference papers will be double-blind reviewed. Papers that are accepted after peer review will be published in the conference proceedings.
- The conference proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for publication.
- All conference submissions will only be accepted as part of the conference once a full paper has been submitted, reviewed and accepted, i.e. only full papers will be accepted as part of this conference.
Please direct any questions to TPC Chair (Prof Deborah Blaine) at email@example.com